Solidarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgehal Application - Blood DK

2 posters

Go down

Urgehal Application - Blood DK Empty Urgehal Application - Blood DK

Post  Urgehal1 Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Character name, race, class and speck? Optional offspeck?
Urgehal
Blood Elf
Death Knight
Blood MS
Frost OS, don't play it much though.

Character knowledge: Stat priority? Alittle of your rotation? Link of your armory? (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/)
Mastery>Stamina>Expertise/Hit>Parry>Dodge methinks.
I don't actually do this whole "rotation" thing when tanking - I just pop whatever seems fitting for the situation I'm in, my main abilities are Rune Strike and Death Strike though.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Urgehal/advanced

Alittle of yourself: Where are you from? Age?
My name is Susan, I'm 15 and I live in Denmark. Currently going to school (on last year) and got a spareBeen playing WoW since WotLK where I was a frost DK tank.

Raid experience: Have you raided before, what raids? If you havent raided before, what are your special thriumps for us to pick you up?
Been raiding little in WotLK and Cata, nothing too big though. I have been raiding ToT (raidlead on occassion, too!) while it was current content.

As we are a Social-guild with casual raiding, we hope our players will understand english and only use it in puplic channels. How can you handle the language?
Well I'm decent with English I assume... idk. Surprised

How do you feel repeated mistakes of an individual should be handled?
huh. Depends a lot on the mistake methinks, if it's nothing too bad like a mistake in raid, the others should help them avoid doing that again and stuff, but if it's behavior problems then there should be some consequences... again, depends on the mistake!
Urgehal1
Urgehal1

Antall Innlegg : 3

Back to top Go down

Urgehal Application - Blood DK Empty Re: Urgehal Application - Blood DK

Post  Wariss Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:29 am

You have been accepted for Raidtrial.
Wariss
Wariss

Antall Innlegg : 191

Back to top Go down