Solidarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srarawts (aka Straws) Blood Tank

2 posters

Go down

Srarawts (aka Straws) Blood Tank Empty Srarawts (aka Straws) Blood Tank

Post  Straws Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Character name, race, class and speck? Optional offspeck?

Srarawts, Blood Elf, Blood Death knight. I have frost as offspec but I'm very bad at it. Not blood though.

Character knowledge: Stat priority? Alittle of your rotation? Link of your armory? (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/)

Mastery > Stamina > Hit and Expertise cap > Parry > Dodge
Rotation: Single target:1. I apply my diseases (and refresh them with scarlet fever) 2. I use all my runes except blood runes to cast death strike 3. Use my blood runes to cast Heart strike/Soul reaper depending on whether the target is above or below 35% hp 4. Dump runic power using Rune strike (dumping runic power before reaching 100)
Multi target: Replace heart strike with Blood boil
Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Srarawts/simple

Alittle of yourself: Where are you from? Age?

I come from Sweden, more specifically Stockholm. I am 15 years old and I have a pig-hat. When I don't play wow I am sleeping or I'm at school, or both. I don't think anyone cares what I do actually...

Raid experience: Have you raided before, what raids? If you havent raided before, what are your special thriumps for us to pick you up?

I haven't raided before, I picked up WoW in MoP. "what are your special thriumps for us to pick you up? " When I learn something, it's going to be stuck in my head for a long time, that means I learn most raid mechanics and that sort of stuff, but sometimes the bosses can be a bit challenging. I am also very positive and never rage. I also promise to have at least 95% raid attendance, because I love raiding and making my character top shape.

As we are a Social-guild with casual raiding, we hope our players will understand english and only use it in puplic channels. How can you handle the language?

I actually go to an English school (still in Sweden though) and so 50% of my school days is spent talking, listening or speaking english. I also get A's in english so i say I can handle the language almost flawlessly. My pronoucniation isn't perfect, but I can make myself understood.

How do you feel repeated mistakes of an individual should be handled?

I say it depends on the mistake. If it's something like standing in fire too much sometimes I'd just tell them "Remember to move out of fire" but if it's something more specific, something that the raid leader has instructed that specific person to do like "John Smith, your task is to go soak the pools in this area" I would eaither consider replacing them in the raid or have someone else in the raid do it. It really depends on the severity of the problem.

As a final note, vegetables suck

Last edited by Straws on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes)

Straws

Antall Innlegg : 1

Back to top Go down

Srarawts (aka Straws) Blood Tank Empty Re: Srarawts (aka Straws) Blood Tank

Post  Wariss Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:28 pm

You are accepted as a raidtrial, and vegetables do really suck sometimes! See you ingame.
Wariss
Wariss

Antall Innlegg : 191

Back to top Go down