Solidarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanefic

2 posters

Go down

Vanefic Empty Vanefic

Post  Sundoren Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:41 pm

Character name, race, class and speck? Optional offspeck?
Vanefic, Troll, Warlock destruction and OS is affliction

Character knowledge: Stat priority? Alittle of your rotation? Link of your armory? (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/)
after hit cap all reforges are crit=>mastery all gems are mastery/int based and enchants are int/mastery based. mastery>int>haste but for this ilvl 8k haste is enought ı think. rotation start with chaos bolt if there is an count down so it means an instant chaos bolt opening after that curse of elements and usable trinkets+ berserking+ gloves(haste)+dark soul and after that immolate-conflagrate-incinerate 3 stacks(if twin like boss 2 or more targets immolate max 3 targets+rain of fire continuously and before conflagrate+havoc+incineratex2 can be used because there are enought of time before chaos bolt spam starts) second conflagrate and 3x incinerate again. After 3 or 4 embers are completed chaos bolt spam starts (mana should be low before starting this and approx at %95 mana all embers should finished) the second dark soul used after embers are finished and this rotation continiues. some fights ı chose kill jaedens cunning means no second dark soul. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Vanefic/simple proffs will be engineering+tailoring in few days have all mats. and ı never wear the 535 only crit giving gear with no sockets in palce of 528 head and shoulder thats why ım still 538 In addition= ı have the green fire with 479ilvl ı can handle group based encounters more easily.
Alittle of yourself: Where are you from? Age?
Im from turkey and ım 23.

Raid experience: Have you raided before, what raids? If you havent raided before, what are your special thriumps for us to pick you up?
In wotlk ı have icc 10 normal and hc and 25normal experience as healer (resto druid) however because of some bad issue ı ve frozen my account after some time. ı normally play pvp with nearly all classes without monk of course before pandaria. ı have mainly a mage in 80 and 85 as pvp. ı used to have good arena rating with mage. I do not like the raiding of cata however my friends told me pandaria is not bad so ı start a pve mainly character after some pvp characters in 90.

As we are a Social-guild with casual raiding, we hope our players will understand english and only use it in puplic channels. How can you handle the language?
yes ı can handle but the only thing is my grammar is not very well but not incomprehensible. And when it comes to voice speaking, sometimes fast talkers is hard to understand. but ı can handle it also of course in public channels ı use english.

How do you feel repeated mistakes of an individual should be handled?
repeated mistakes caused from frivolous people ı think. ı mean 5+ repeated same mistakes. of course ı feel not okay with that but ı always try to help and tell his/her mistake calmly. however when it comes to frivolous people, they should be removed for the sake of 24 or 9 people.

Sundoren

Antall Innlegg : 1

Back to top Go down

Vanefic Empty Re: Vanefic

Post  Wariss Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:30 pm

You are now accepted as a raidtrial. Lets hope i can find you somewhere ingame.
Wariss
Wariss

Antall Innlegg : 191

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum