Solidarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazyto

2 posters

Go down

Crazyto Empty Crazyto

Post  tompa2014 Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Orc Warlock lev 90 ilev 544

Crazyto, Orc, Warlock and Destuction? Optional offspeck? Demon

Character knowledge: Done flex 1-4 and Normal a few bosses. Stat priority? Mastery-haste-crit Alittle of your rotation? COE, Rain of Fire, Immolate, Incinerate, Caos Bolt Link of your armory? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Crazyto/simple
Alittle of yourself: Where are you from? Norway Age? 33years young. Been Playing wow for 6 years now. Pretty much just raiding. I dont like drama.

Raid experience: Have you raided before, what raids? Most raids that have been made from the start of wow.

As we are a Social-guild with casual raiding, we hope our players will understand english and only use it in puplic channels. How can you handle the language? Yes I can handle English pretty well.

How do you feel repeated mistakes of an individual should be handled? Then I think you should replace him after many mistakes on the same boss. But there is always a learning curve Smile

Hope I can be a part of your raiding team. I want to do Normals Soo so badly now. Pugs fail 80% of the time. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Last edited by tompa2014 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

tompa2014

Antall Innlegg : 1

Back to top Go down

Crazyto Empty Re: Crazyto

Post  Wariss Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:32 pm

You are now accepted as a raidtrial. I will edit alittle the topic of your post there so its your character name like the other applications have, i hope you dont mind. See you ingame.
Wariss
Wariss

Antall Innlegg : 191

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum