Solidarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Velortac (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Velortac (Accepted)  Empty Velortac (Accepted)

Post  Thelonicus Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:36 am

Character name, race, class and speck? Optional offspeck?
Velortac im a troll shaman MS resto..OS is elemental
Character knowledge: Stat priority? Alittle of your rotation? Link of your armory? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Velortac/simple
my main focus would be raid healing trying to maintin riptide, chain heal, and healing rain and keep totems active i've been working on boosting my spirit as much as i can, armory link with soon follow.
Alittle of yourself: Where are you from? Age?
my name is Nathan from a tiny village called congleton in cheshire in the uk and i'm 28 and work far too many hours a week...Sad
Raid experience: Have you raided before, what raids? If you havent raided before, what are your special thriumps for us to pick you up?
i have done ICC 10 man, before but it was a while ago have attempted MSV 10, got to the lest boss just that the party was a fresh raid group and was a little under geared..
as well as all the raid finder raids i can do with my currant ilvl.
As we are a Social-guild with casual raiding, we hope our players will understand english and only use it in puplic channels. How can you handle the language?
i hope you guys can understand my use of the english language....
How do you feel repeated mistakes of an individual should be handled?
as for repeated mistakes....i know there are some people that learn from reading tactics and studying them so they know what to do and when to do it...where as other people learn by "doing" seeing what happens when they go wrong and then not doing it next time...unfortunatly....i'm the one of these people hench why i like healling (dont stand in bad stuff spam heals....follow group away from bad stuffs:))

Last edited by Hamzo on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thelonicus
Thelonicus

Antall Innlegg : 95

Back to top Go down

Velortac (Accepted)  Empty Re: Velortac (Accepted)

Post  Thelonicus Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:39 am

thanks for the app, Velortac. we`ll get back to you soon Smile
Thelonicus
Thelonicus

Antall Innlegg : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  velortac Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:55 am

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Velortac/simple armory now that battle net is back up.

velortac

Antall Innlegg : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down