Solidarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overguard, Survival Hunter

Go down

Overguard, Survival Hunter Empty Overguard, Survival Hunter

Post  Overguard Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:30 am

Overguard, level 90 Survival orc hunter, beast mastery OS.

Character knowledge: Stat priority: Agility, hit/exp cap, crit, haste=mastery. Alittle of your rotation: I start with explosive shot, then apply serpent sting and black arrow, arcane shot to dump any spare focus. Explosive shots is dumped on Lock and load procs. And ofcourse major cooldowns are used at appropriate times, blood rage and synapse spring etc are used when ready. Link of your armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Overguard/advanced

Alittle of yourself: Norway, 24.

Raid experience: Have you raided before, what raids? If you havent raided before, what are your special thriumps for us to pick you up?

Vanilla: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20 up to C'thun in AQ40 (no optional bosses) and Spider wing + instructor in naxx.

TBC: Not much, Gruul, Mag and Karazhan. Spent most of my time doing pvp and achieved Gladiator on my rogue and druid.

Wotlk: Took a break after TBC and started playing again in the end of wotlk so only got to do some ulduar and a normal clear of ICC.

Cata: BWD(1 hc), TFW normal, FL(4/7HC), DS(2/8hc) BoT normal.

Pandaland: 6/6 MGV before HoF came out, I then took a break from WoW and recently started playing abit again.

I have also done 10/14 SoO flex with a group from openraid.

As we are a Social-guild with casual raiding, we hope our players will understand english and only use it in puplic channels. How can you handle the language?

I feel I can handle the language pretty well.

Additionally: I am the druid that applied back in february or so, but things didnt go too well then, I quickly realized I still wasnt up for raiding on a regular basis so I think i only joined you guys for like 1 raid or so. So if you dont wanna waste time on me now I don't blame ya. Anyhow, I started playing again when 5.4 came out and quickly understood that it was a patch for me, so I leveled up my hunter and instantly fell in love with the class and now I know I want to start raiding again. Like said above I have done 10/14 SoO in flex, but I am keen to get into normal raiding again.

Overguard

Antall Innlegg : 3

Back to top Go down