Solidarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sishia - Frost mage.

Go down

Sishia - Frost mage. Empty Sishia - Frost mage.

Post  Sishia Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Name: Sishia
Race: Troll... mon
Class: Mage
Spec: Frost
Offspec: Don't officially have one, but that can change.

Character knowledge: Intelect, haste rating, hit rating, Critical Strike Rating, Mastery Rating. The first 3 are most important.
A little of your rotation: Before a fight use Invocation for Invoker's Energy and keep it up during fights. Keep Living bomb up > Cast frozen orb > Ice lance > Frostfire bolt as soon as brain freeze procs. Frostbolt as filler spell when Icelance and brain freeze has not procced. Use Time warp on bosses at the best moment.

Link of your armory. Sishia's Armory

Raid experience: I have raided in vanilla WoW(lvl 60's), Molten core, Blackwing lair, Burning crusade: Black temple, Hyjal, Gruul, Mag. In Wrath of the lich king, Naxx, ICC, Onyxia, then got a burn out with WoW for almost a year, so I have not raided any high end dungeons in Cataclysm, In mists of Pandaria I have done all the raid's only in 'looking for raid'

I have always liked raiding, and for me to pick it up again here in Mist of pandaria whould be fun for me. But I don't have time for Hardcore raiding, so this social/ casual raiding guild whould be perfect for me.

Can you handle the english language? One whould say so yeah..

How do you feel repeated mistakes of an individual should be handled? Punished by banishment! ... No. mistakes are humen, reapeated mistake however if a person makes the same mistake over and over again I whould warn them to look out and try not make the same mistake again. if they succeed, it's fine. If not well... Just like work you can only get so many warnings before being fired. People learn tho, So it hardly ever happens.

A little about myself: I'm batman. 24 years old and live in the Netherlands.

Sishia

Antall Innlegg : 2

Back to top Go down